Select Page

The DAIO™ was created to help prevent this…

This video was made by the Fire Brigade to make people aware about how easily potentially devastating fires can be started in the home.

Unfortunately it’s not just a warning video. Situations like this can and do happen far too frequently in the home, with an estimated 650,000 house fires in the UK caused by straighteners or similar electrical hair appliances.

It’s the reason how and why The DAIO™ was created, from David’s original mission to find a solution to store his wife’s hair straighteners safely – and out of harm from his inquisitive young daughter.

The DAIO can prevent house fires due to hair straighteners

DAIO™ FOR HOMES

DAIO for Homes

DAIO™ FOR HAIRDRESSERS

DAIO for Hairdressers

DAIO™ FOR HOTELS & ACCOMMODATION

DAIO for Hotels